EverQuest 2 War and WardrobeEdit This Entry
|Name||War and Wardrobe|
|Starts in Zone:||Butcherblock Mountains|
|Gives Status Points?||Yes|
|Description||This Heritage quest starts when you inspect an Ancient Koada'Dal Brooch. This item is dropped by Aqua Goblin Oracles in Butcherblock. (+785, +50, +215) This quest results in the Robe of the Oracles.
1) Inspect an Ancient Koada'Dal Brooch. This item is dropped by Aqua Goblin Oracles in Butcherblock. (+785, +50, +215)
2) Speak to Glavarius Marud in Kelethin. (+291, +109, +93)
3) Speak to Fippy. (where?)
4) Examine a note on a crate near where the Marionette of Nyph is in the Nektropos Castle. (need loc)
5) Examine a clickable chest in a crumbling building in Fallen Gate. This is right next to the "Speak as a Dragon rune". This contains three notes. After reading the third the quest updates. (need loc)
6) Find a fallback location used by the Teir'Dal in their Invasion of Faydwer. This is the chessboard in Butcherblock Mountains. You click a tile near the center of the chessboard, it will not light up. When clicked four level 34 ^ mobs will spawn. Kill them, then click on the same spot again for an update.
7) Speak to A Punished Magi Apprentice in Greater Faydark. He is located in a tunnel on the right hand side of Crushbone Keep.
8) Slay 4 Clerics of Hate in Crushbone Keep. These spawn in the library and at the throne room entrance.
9) Return to the Punished Magi Apprentice in Greater Faydark.
10) Speak to an NPC (need name) in the throne room in Crushbone Keep. This will spawn two 35 ^ guards. Kill them and the other guards in the room and you will get access to the outer doors. Head inside.
11) Go all the way to the guard room in the southwest corner and slay an NPC who drops the keys. He is the watcher all the way in the back. (need name)
12) Head through the east door and slay the watcher to get the keys to the next door. (need name)
13) Head straight down the hall through the movable wall. Hail the Oracle in the left past the movable wall (need name). She is 35 ^^^ and will attack you once hailed. Slay her to complete the quest.
|Vilnius the small <2006-11-17 07:18:08>|
|yersinasexbomb <Guest>||Try the down below nad the eye for power access quest; Fippy should have some info for you|
|... <2006-11-18 05:32:04>|
|Munday <Guest>||go visit fippy, he sends you to nek castle to find your next clue. I found a note on a crate near where the marionette of nyph spawns. it sent me into fallen gate to find the next clue. Found a clickable chest in a crumbling building (right next to the "speak as a dragon" rune) gave me three notes... third one updated the quest... this is as far as i've gotten... the next step asks me to find a fallback location used by the teir'dal in their invasion of faydwer... or something like that. heh so yeah... now I'm stuck...|
|Completion <2006-12-15 04:41:21>|
|Hallowwind <Guest>||The Fallback location is the chessboard in Butcherblock. In the center of the chessboard tile that is closest to the large (Chair?) there is a clicking point. The tile does not light. This will spawn a trap and 4 (34^?) will spawn. Kill them and re-click the spot for the note update. Then it will direct you to Magi near Crushbone Keep. He is in right hand tunnel, on the right side of Keep, at the end of the tunnel. From there you must kill 4 clerics of hate. They are on the second level in two locations. Two appear in the Library. You can wait till they respawn in the library. It took about 20 minutes to spawn second set or you can fight you way down to the thrown room enterance where they are know to spawn. Once you kill them you go back to the Magi for update. Now you must go to the second floor to the thrown room. Hail the NPC inside the thrown room. She will spawn two 35^ Guards. Kill them and Kill the other two guards in the room and you get access to the outer doors. Once inside, you must go all the way to the guard room in the SW and Kill the NPC that drops the keys. He is the Watcher all the way in the back. This will get you access to very east door. Once inside, same drill, kill the watcher to get keys to second door. From there is straight down the hall through the movable wall. Most things will be 30-35^^^. The Oracle will be on you left once past the movable wall. She is 35^^^ and will agrro when hailed. Kill her for quest reward. NOTE: This was all typed from from memory and levels of mobs may be off by a few levels.|
|War and Wardrobe <2006-12-23 22:49:57>|
|Jzada <Guest>||I can't seem to get Fippy to give me info about what to do next, he's in the middle of playing cards with a Broad, halfer and a statue.... how do i get him to tell me where i need to go next|
|Fippy <2006-12-24 04:36:36>|
|Jzada <Guest>||Found it!! Seen a table to click on and grabbed an Ace.. then re-hailed Fippy. Loc for the note in the Castle -41, -12, -56|
|Fippy <2007-03-12 16:32:03>|
|tarqy <Guest>||fippy is in an instance in The Down Below loc -9.01, 0.00, 1.62 click on the statue to get in.|